The Black Diamond Snaggletooth Crampons are designed to provide stability and precision on big alpine routes, long approaches, steep ice, and low angling curves alike. Made from durable stainless steel, the crampons are designed with a horizontal monopoint and a smaller, secondary front point for added stability and bite on steep ice. The lightweight design also features a rocker in the front rail and a low-profile micro-adjustable heel bail for a precision fit with modern mountain boots.
- Unique horizontal monopoint with smaller secondary front point for added stability
- Durable stainless steel construction to prevent rust and corrosion
- Front rail rocker and low-profile micro-adjustable heel bail for a precision fit with modern mountain boots
- Front and rear dual-density ABS
- Weight: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz) pair
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 14
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.