Originally conceived by Black Diamond athlete and metalworker Whit Magro, the Black Diamond Snaggletooth Crampon is a horizontal monopoint designed for big alpine routes where crux mixed pitches demand technical precision, but long approach slopes and snowy summit ridges require increased stability. A small secondary frontpoint offers additional stability and bite on both steep ice and low-angle neve. The Snaggletooth’s stainless steel construction features a strong yet lightweight design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Unique horizontal monopoint with smaller secondary front point
- Stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust > Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Weight: 890 g / 1 lb 15 oz (pair)
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 14
- CE & UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.