The Black Diamond Sabre-toothed Crampons Pro are designed to suit ice climbers out on classic mountaineering routes or technical alpine faces alike. Made from durable stainless steel, the crampon incorporates horizontal front points and optimized dual secondary points offer precision and stability on descents. The increased rocker in the front rail accommodates modern mountain boots and boots with a toe well easily. Front and rear dual-density ABS and low-profile micro-adjustable heel ball provide an improved fit.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Stainless steel construction to prevent rust and corrosion
- Front and rear dual-density ABS
- Horizontal front points and optimized dual secondary points for added precision and stability
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail for a precision fit
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe well
- Weight: 890 g / 1 lb. 15 oz. (pair)
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 14
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.