The Black Diamond Sabertooth Crampons feature a stable, yet technical design that is well-suited for classic mountaineering routes and technical alpine faces alike. Made from durable stainless steel, the design incorporates strong horizontal front points and increased rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots with ease. The design also features dual secondary points that are optimized to provide a balanced, stable platform while on descents or angled terrain.
- Durable stainless steel construction to protect against corrosion and rusting
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail for added precision
- Front and rear dual-density ABS and flexible toe strap for boots without a toe well
- Strong horizontal front points and increased rocker in the front rail to fit most mountain boots easily
- Weight: 910 g (2 lbs) pair
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 14
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.