The Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons are designed to provide the versatility needed to handle hard alpine routes and high-end ice and mixed climbing routes alike with precision. Made from durable stainless steel, the crampons feature hooded vertical front points for a solid bite on tenuous ice blobs, as well as aggressive secondary points for added stability on steep ice. The front points can be set up in mono or dual mode, while the low-profile heel adjuster provides a perfect fit.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Durable stainless steel construction to prevent rust and resist snow balling underfoot
- Hooded vertical front points and aggressive secondary points for added stability on steep ice
- Low-profile micro-adjustable heel for a precision fit and flexible toe strap for boot without a toe well
- Dual-density ABS and anti-balling plates to stop snow collecting on the bottom
- Weight: 1080 g / 2 lbs. 6 oz. (pair)
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 12
- CE and UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.