From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to hard alpine mixed routes in the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Cyborg crampon is their high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon. Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction, the Cyborg’s versatile design can be converted from dual- to mono-point, and the hooded vertical frontpoints provide solid bite on everything from tenuous ice blobs to horizontal rock edges. The Cyborg’s light and durable stainless steel design won’t rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight: 1080 g / 2 lbs 6 oz (pair)
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 12
- CE & UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.