Designed for ice and snow travel, the lightweight Black Diamond Contact crampon is ideal for mountaineers, skiers and hikers. Its stainless steel construction won’t rust and avoids environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains. The compact, 10-point design offers easy walking, while the fast-adjust attachment system accommodates almost any footwear. ABS plates included.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- New lower-profile fit for better contact with modern boots
- Flexible toe strap fits most footwear
- Compact and easy to use
- Includes dual-density ABS
- One size fits 36-46. 46+ will require BD's long center bar
- Weight: 808 g / 1 lb 13 oz (pair)
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR
- Number of points: 10
- CE & UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.