The VOLTA 9.2 single rope has the light weight necessary for elite users, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment. Certified for all uses: single, half or twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ultra-light thin rope for elite climbers
- Greater longevity and ease of use in any conditions
- More effective belaying
- Weight per meter: 55 g
- Diameter: 9.2 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-type - single, half, and twin rope
- Percentage of sheath: 42%
- Number of factor 1.77 falls: 6 (single rope), > 20 (half rope), > 30 (twin rope)
- Static elongation: 7.5% (single rope), 7.5% (half rope), 6% (twin rope)
- Dynamic elongation: 33% (single rope), 30% (half rope), 26% (twin rope)
- Impact force: 8.6 kN (single rope), 6.8 kN (half rope), 10.5 kN (twin rope)
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material: nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.