With a 9.5 mm diameter, the ARIAL 9.5 single rope is designed for experienced climbers, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Versatile rope for experienced climbers
- For use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- Thin rope, excellent balance between weight and performance
- Duratec Dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- Middle Mark indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- Weight per meter: 58 g
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Percentage of sheath: 40%
- Number of factor 1 falls: 7
- Static elongation: 7.6%
- Dynamic elongation: 32%
- Impact force: 8.8 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material: nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.