Triple-certified high-end rope for sports and alpine climbing at the highest level! With a diameter of 8.7 mm and weighing only 51 g/m the 8.7 Serenity is one of the thinnest and lightest single ropes. The high sheath proportion also makes it the most durable rope in its class.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Coated Core Technology
- Coated Sheath Technology
- UIAA Water Repellent
- Static Elongation at 80 kg: 6.0%
- Dynamic Elongation: 31%
- Impact Force: 8.1 / 6.3 / 9.7 kN
- Weight: 51 g/m
- Sheat Proportion: 36%
- UIAA-Falls (1 strand 55 kg): 17–18
- UIAA-Falls (1 strand 80 kg): 5-6
- UIAA-Falls (2 strand 80 kg): > 20
- UIAA Dry Test: 1.5%
- Rope Treatment: Dry
- Diameter: 8.7 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.