A full set of all sizes of Stoppers on a Micron carabiner to protect everything from tip seams to finger cracks. Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they’re quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
- *Sizes 1 and 2 are for direct aid only
- Weight: 456 g / 16.0 oz.
- Strength: 2 kN / 450 lbf (size 1-2), 5 kN / 1124 lbf (size 3), 6 kN / 1349 lbf (size 4-5), 10 kN / 2248 lbf (6-13)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.