A full set of all sizes of Stoppers on a Micron carabiner to protect everything from tip seams to finger cracks. Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they’re quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
- *Sizes 1 and 2 are for direct aid only
- Weight: 456 g / 16.0 oz.
- Strength: 2 kN / 450 lbf (size 1-2), 5 kN / 1124 lbf (size 3), 6 kN / 1349 lbf (size 4-5), 10 kN / 2248 lbf (6-13)