Stoppers No. 5-11 racked on a Micron carabiner. Black Diamond Stoppers are an essential for every trad rack, designed with a transverse taper that permits sideways placements in flares and shallow seams. Anodized by size, they’re quickly identifiable and rounded edges make for easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
- Weight: 281 g / 9.9 oz.
- Strength: 6 kN / 1349 lbf (size 5), 10 kN / 2248 lbf (6-11)
- Dimensions: [size 5] 8.4/13.5 mm (0.33/0.53 in), [size 6] 10.2/15.5 mm (0.40/0.61 in), [size 7] 11.7/16.3 mm (0.46/0.64 in), [size 8] 13.5/18.3 mm (0.53/0.72 in), [size 9] 15.2/20.8 mm (0.60/0.82 in), [size 10] 17.3/23.4 mm (0.68/0.92 in), [size 11] 20.1/26.7 mm (0.79/1.05 in)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.