Providing a secure connection between rock and rope, the Black Diamond LiveWire Quickdraw is our top-of-the-line sport climbing draw with the snag-free benefits of HoodWire Technology. The LiveWire carabineer on the bottom features a simple metal wire over the nose, which allows for keylock functionality in a wiregate design. The durable, east-to-grab Vari-width dogbone also features a Straitjacket insert to keep the bottom biner properly oriented.
- Hot-forged Dynotron on top and LiveWire wiregate with HoodWire Technology on the bottom
- Snag-free keylock top biner for easy clipping
- Draw-friendly carabineer surface keeps runners oriented where you want them
- Equipped with a Vari-width dogbone with Straitjacket
- Weight: 108 g / 3.8 oz.
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN / 5395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Gate Opening: 24 mm / 0.94"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.