The Black Diamond HoodWire Quickpack gives you six of our HoodWire Quickdraws with hot-forged HoodWire carabiners on both the top and bottom. From overhanging clip-ups to frigid alpine ridges, the HoodWire biner’s metal hood eliminates snags when cleaning, and the wiregate design lowers the weight and resists freezing in winter conditions. The 14 mm (.5 in) Dynex dogbone provides a light, durable connection, and the StraitjacketTM insert ensures the bottom biner stays in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged HoodWire carabiner on top and bottom
- Wiregates eliminate gate whiplash and won't freeze up
- 14 mm (.5 in) Dynex dogbone is lightweight and durable
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom biner properly oriented
- Package set of six
- Weight: 82 g / 2.9 oz.
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN / 5395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Gate Opening: 24 mm / 0.94"