Black Diamond’s premier sport climbing wiregate, the LiveWire carabiner features a sculpted, ergonomic shape with the snag-free benefits of HoodWire Technology. Thanks to a simple metal wire on the carabiner’s nose, the LiveWire delivers the benefits of a keylock biner in a wiregate design. Forged ribs along the spine make for quick and secure thumb clipping, and the draw-friendly basket keeps the biner properly oriented.
- Easy-clipping, hot-forged shape
- Patent-pending, stainless steel wire hood design provides snag-free keylock functionality
- Draw-friendly surface keeps runner or dogbone in correct orientation
- Sculpted ribs for smooth thumb clipping
- Weight: 46 g (1.6 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength: 25 kN (5395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Gate Opening: 24 mm (0.94")
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.