Climb with confidence when you use this Black Diamond Livewire carabiner. On the mountain, seconds count, and this carabiner is easy to clip with a hot-forged shape for quick and flawless use every time. A stainless steel wire hood design prevents annoying or dangerous snagging, while the keylock function adds needed security and peace of mind. The draw-friendly surface runner creates smooth action, while the sculpted ribs of the Black Diamond carabiner allow fast and easy thumb clipping.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Easy-clipping with hot-forged shape for quick simple use every time
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design prevents snagging and has keylock functionality for security
- Draw-friendly surface runner for smooth action
- Sculpted ribs allow for smooth thumb clipping for ease of use
- Weight: 46 g / 1.6 oz.
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN / 5395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Gate Opening: 24 mm / 0.94"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.