Lightweight, compact, pear-shaped screw-lock carabiner Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch... It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
- Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- Very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- Visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- Nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- Shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
- Weight: 56 g
- Major axis strength: 22 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 6 kN
- Gate Opening: 24 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.