The Am’D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
- Efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- D shape for good handling
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments
- Weight: 74 g
- Closed Gate Strength: 28 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 21 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.