With its patent-pending design made possible by BD’s in-house hot forge, the Black Diamond GridLock Screwgate eliminates the dangers of cross loading. Designed specifically for belaying, the intuitive, easy-to-use GridLock isolates the belay loop behind its uniquely shaped gate, thereby keeping the carabiner in its proper orientation. The GridLock’s I-beam spine transitions into a large, rounded rope-bearing surface for maximum strength and smooth rope feeding.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Hot-forged construction
- I -beam spine transitions into a rounded, large rope bearing surface
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design
- Screwgate sleeve
- Patented, innovative design isolates belay loop to eliminate cross-loading
- Isolates belay loop
- Weight: 76 g / 2.7 oz.
- Closed Gate Strength: 22 kN / 4946 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN / 1798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN / 1574 lbf
- Gate Opening: 21 mm / 0.83"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.