The Unireverso is a complete and lightweight belay system that is particularly comfortable and efficient to use on all rope diameters. This system is composed of a Reverso 4 belay device and an Attache locking carabiner, held in optimal position by a sliding connection piece. The unit is loss-resistant and reliable. This belay-rappel device is versatile and provides adapted braking.
- Limits the risk of dropping the belay device during rope maneuvers
- Allows the Reverso 4 belay device to remain in correct position and the Attache carabiner to be loaded on its major axis
- Effective braking on half ropes (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin ropes (7.5 mm or greater diameter) and on single ropes (8.9 mm or greater diameter)
- Can belay the leader, one or two seconds and can be used for rappelling
- Independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconds in Reverso mode
- For swapping leads (team of 2), offers a quick transition from Reverso mode to belaying the leader
- Increases the braking action on thinner ropes and adapts it to thicker ropes, thanks to its V-shaped friction channel
- Increases the braking pressure on the ropes in Reverso mode
- The asymmetrical lateral grooves help to increase the braking action when the rope enters the device (fall, top rope, rappel), and the fluidity when the rope exits the belay device (taking in slack)
- Will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used
- Separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling on two ropes
- Hole for releasing the device under load: allows a loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
- Weight: 123 g
- Rope Compatibility: single rope (8.9 mm or greater diameter); half rope (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin rope (7.5 mm or greater diameter)
- Materials: aluminum carabiner and belay device, plastic connection piece
- Major Axis Strength: 22 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 6 kN
- Gate Opening: 24 mm
- Capacity: 24 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.