This belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. V-shaped friction channels, with asymmetrical side grooves, adapt the rope friction for better control (braking adapted to half, twin and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ultra-light design
- A single device for all rope types
- V-shaped friction channels
- Asymmetric side grooves
- Hole for releasing the device under load: allows a loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
- Rope friendly, facilitates rope maneuvers and rappelling
- Use with symmetrical locking carabiners (Am’D or WILLIAM) to maximize efficiency
- Weight: 59 g
- Rope Compatability: Half ropes (8 mm or greater), Twin ropes (7.5 mm or greater) and single ropes (8.9 mm or greater)
- Certification: UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.