The Pro Traxion progress capture pulley is designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great efficiency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads. The side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use. The lower connection point can be used to create different types of hauling systems.
- Loss-resistant pulley - allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- Lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions
- May be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Weight: 265 g
- Rope Compatibility: 8-13 mm
- Efficiency: 95%
- Working Load: 5 kN
- Breaking Strength: 22 kN
- Certifications: CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical use
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.