Ergonomic handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip while pulling with 1 or 2 hands
- Ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes the performance under any conditions, including frozen or dirty ropes
- Wide lower hole allows carabiners to be easily attached for clipping a lanyard and foot loop
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, NFPA 1983 Technical use
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.