A top-class, ultra-lightweight climbing helmet! The very low weight is achieved by using an EPP (expanded polypropylene) shell and an absolutely minimalist adjustment system. In addition to the excellent cushioning properties of the EPP plastic, the helmet shell is also reinforced with a robust hard shell so as to guarantee maximum safety. To help climbers keep a cool head when solving the next crux section, the Wall Rider is equipped with numerous generous ventilation openings. The superb fit and the individually adjustable adjustment system ensure that the helmet sits perfectly on the head. There are also two clips and a elast strap to attach a headlamp securely to the helmet.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- EPP core combined with a partial Hard Shell
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Large ventilation openings for good air circulation and heat discharge
- Ultra-lightweight, minimalist adjustment system
- All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit
- 2 clips at the front and a rubber loop on reverse side for fixing a headlamp
- Weight: 195 g
- Fits head circumferences: 52-57 cm
- CE EN 12492 Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.