The Petzl Women’s Corax LT Harness is a comfortable and durable climbing harness that is specifically designed to fit women’s bodies. It features high-quality foam for superior comfort, and comes equipped with two front gear loops and two rear gear loops for carrying and organizing all your gear. Additionally, the rear accessory loop is perfect for carrying a chalk bag, shoes, quick link, or other gear. With the addition of a CARITOOL EVO tool holder, this harness is also capable of racking ice screws, tools, and other gear.
- Petzl quality and expertise: Designed by Petzl in France and manufactured by Petzl. Quality control throughout the production process, each Petzl harness undergoes systematic quality inspection of all its structural components. High-durability exterior fabric for better abrasion resistance. Highly durable tie-in points with polyester reinforcement. Steel DOUBLEBACK buckle allows easy adjustment for the entire life of the harness
- Comfortable: Designed specifically for women, including an adapted rise and waistbelt-to-leg-loop ratio for a better fit. Ideal pressure distribution across the waistbelt and leg loops maximizes comfort while belaying or hanging. Elasticized leg loop straps and flexible connection straps allow maximum mobility. High-quality foam provides comfort and excellent pressure distribution over time (FRAME Technology construction). Durable and soft interior that enhances comfort
- Ready to carry and organize gear: Two front gear loops are rigid and angled to bring the gear forward for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws. Two flexible rear gear loops allow a backpack to be worn. Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear. Capable of racking ice screws, tools such as hammers, and other gear with the addition of a CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- Material: High-Modulus Polyester Webbing / Closed-Cell Foam
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA