Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the ADJAMA harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops that adapt to all climbers in all seasons. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
- Comfortable to wear: padded waistbelt and leg loops, wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning and ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
- Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment: two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners, two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack. One large center rear equipment loop for carrying belay station gear, shoes or special equipment, compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder and one rear loop for trail line
- Adaptability: leg loops adjustable with DoubleBack buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
- Vendor Style Number: C022AA0*