The Corax is the true versatile harness: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This adjustable harness is available in two colors and in two sizes to fit all body shapes.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Durable construction for summer and winter activities
- Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing
- Design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- Ventilated waistbelt, and pressure points lined with soft mesh
- Two rigid equipment loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- Weight: 490 g (Size 1), 540 g (Size 2)
- Waistbelt size: 60-90 cm (Size 1), 75-105 cm (Size 2)
- Leg Loop size: 48-58 cm (Size 1), 56-68 cm (Size 2)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.