The adjustable leg loops of the Adjama harness make it an ideal piece of equipment for mountaineering and ice climbing. With its ENDOFRAME Technology construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The DoubleBack Light buckles on the waist belt and leg loops ensure quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
- No compression points or chafing zones on the waist belt because there are no crossing seams
- DoubleBack Light buckles allow quick and easy adjustment of the waist belt and leg loops
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Detachable leg loop elastics
- Weight: 390 g (S), 420 g (M), 470 g (L), 490 g (XL)
- Waistbelt size: 71-77 cm (S), 77-84 cm (M), 84-92 cm (L), 92-100 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 47-57 cm (S), 51-61 cm (M), 54-64 cm (L), 56-66 cm (XL)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.