The alpine climbing harness from the Zephir line was developed in close cooperation with the two top alpinists Dani Arnold and David Lama and therefore reflects the needs of modern alpinists, who want to travel light and move quickly. In spite of a minimalist design that has been reduced to the minimum weight, the belt’s split webbing offers optimum comfort. The extremely flat design of the waist belt means that the Zephir Alpine is easily to use in combination with a backpack. Ice-screw carabiners can be individually positioned and almost any number of them can be clipped into the stitched daisy chains, while the four large but very light gear loops can handle more hardware. The Zephir Alpine finds demanding combined walls to prove itself on all over the world: from Alaska to Patagonia and from the classics in Chamonix to the north face of the Eiger!
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 4 gear loops
- Innovative Split Webbing technology
- New aluminum Slide Bloc buckle
- Stitched daisy chains for individual attachment of ice-screw carabiners
- Weight: 250 g
- Waistbelt size: 73-85 cm (M), 80-92 cm (L), 86-100 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 53-59 cm (M), 57-63 cm (L), 60-66 cm (XL)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.