Uncompromisingly tailored for alpine pursuits, the Togir Click is equipped with the latest technologies: the hip belt features a combination of the patented Mammut® Split Webbing technology and a laminating process. These two high-end technologies allow maximum comfort and freedom of movement while keeping the weight to a minimum. The innovative Click buckle allows the hip belt and leg loops to be fully opened, making it possible to put the harness on without removing crampons or skis. The four securely attached gear loops provide enough space for climbing equipment and for ice and mixed climbing, further four ice-screw carabiners can be added.
- Innovative Split Webbing technology
- Complex laminating process for a flat design and maximum comfort
- Fully adjustable leg loops and waist belt through click buckle
- Patented tie-in protector prevents the harness from abrasion damage
- 4 overmolded gear loops
- 4 loops to attach an ice screw carabiner
- Very strong haul loop
- Functional Drop Seat buckle
- Adjustable leg loop
- Weight: 440 g
- Waistbelt size: 73-85 cm (M), 80-92 cm (L), 86-100 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 53-61 cm (M), 57-67 cm (L), 60-70 cm (XL)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.