Steep jughauls, technical slabs or vertical pockets—when it comes to sport climbing, we built the Black Diamond Ozone Harness to take on the full spectrum of bolt-protected challenges. Featuring our Kinetic Core Construction, which uses a thin layer of Vectran fibers in place of traditional webbing to evenly distribute weight across the waist and legs, the Ozone provides a comfortable yet minimalist fit for hangdogging and hard redpointing alike. Four pressure-molded gear loops hold enough draws for rope-stretching pitches, and the Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle makes for super-fast on and off.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Lightweight bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built with Kinetic Core Construction
- Waistbelt and leg loops feature abrasion-resistant shell and a soft, ultra-breathable 3D mesh interior
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- Adjustable, releasable elastic rear risers
- Weight: 300 g (10.5 oz) M size
- Waistbelt size: 69-76 cm (S), 76-84 cm (M), 84-91 cm (L), 91-99 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 48-53 cm (S), 53-58 cm (M), 58-63 cm (L), 64-69 cm (XL)
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.