Ice routes in Canmore. Sport climbs in Rodellar. Splitters at Indian Creek. For those who climb it all, all year long, the Black Diamond Aspect provides four-season performance and comfort with our Dual Core XP Construction. Dual Core XP features a waistbelt with two thin bands of webbing around the outside of the frame and an EVA foam insert to evenly distribute load without pressure points. The Aspect is designed with four Ice Clipper slots to accommodate your tools and screws, plus four pressure-molded gear loops and a 12 kN-rated haul loop. We also added pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops (to accommodate varying layers through the seasons and Bombshell abrasion patches (which are 20 times more durable than standard nylon
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt and leg loop buckles
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt and leg loops built with Dual Core XP Construction
- Four Pressure-molded gear loops and 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Bombshell abrasion patches are 20 times more durable than standard nylon fabric
- Four Ice Clipper slots
- Weight: 410 g (14.5 oz) M size
- Waistbelt size: 69-76 cm (S), 76-84 cm (M), 84-91 cm (L)
- Leg Loop size: 46-56 cm (S), 51-61 cm (M), 56-66 cm (L)
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.