Created specifically for sport climbing, the Arc’teryx SL-340 harness delivers security, agility and freedom. Hardwearing Burly™ Double Weave absorbs little to no moisture, dries quickly and is soft against skin. The waistbelt construction is updated with a softer edge that creates less pressure and improves overall comfort. At 340 g (12 oz), this is lightest and most compact Arc’teryx harness.
SL: Super light. The lightest and most compact Arc’teryx climbing harness is streamlined, nimble, and created specifically for sport climbing. Unisex size fits women and men.
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Self locking buckle
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Rear haul loop
- Two gear loops
- Sure fit elasticized fixed leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Longer belay loop fits both men and women
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Burly™ Double Weave four-way stretch fabric
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
- Weight: 340 g (12.0 oz)
- Waistbelt size: 71-79 cm (S), 78-86 cm (M), 86-96 cm (L), 95-106 cm (XL)
- Leg Loop size: 51-55 cm (S), 55-59 cm (M), 59-65 cm (L), 62-69 cm (XL)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.