About as burly as they come, we recommend the Wrangell for months-long off-trail backpacking (get the name?) or heavily laden work duty (think logging or hunting camp). Crosta 2.8mm Italian leather, GORE-TEX® for waterproofing, a Vibram® M4 Tech sole, and our Pro-Flex XT insole – no problem for hundred-pound packs and brutal abuse on the feet. These are professional-grade mountain boots, built by hand by the best artisans in the world. Inspiring, really, when you think about it. Sure, we don’t need a boot like this most days, but when you do…here’s the boot you want.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ankle flex zone
- Double tongue
- Gore-tex lining
- Rubber rand for extra protection
- Tall cuff for extra support
- Vibram M4 Tech sole
- Upper: 2.8mm Crosta Pro HS12®
- Lining: Gore-Tex® – Performance Comfort
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.