The Mountain Expert GTX® Evo is an updated version of our most versatile alpine boot for automatic crampons. It’s loaded with features to keep your feet warm and comfortable during long days on the mountain, such as PrimaLoft® insulation, our exclusive FLEX-Fit Synchro design for ankle articulation and a supportive PU midsole. This boot’s generous rocker shaped -sole makes walking comfortable, so it’s ideal for heavy backpack trips and mixed climbing. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- Upper: Mountaineering Split Leather, CORDURA® & Microfiber
- Lining: Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® & 200 gram PrimaLoft®
- Footbed: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated with Fleece
- Midsole: PU (Polyurethane)
- Outsole: VIBRAM® Dolent
- Weight: 1760 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.