The comfortable and supportive Force X has padding in the heel cup and Airmesh tongue give these the feel of an approach-shoe, but V-Tension randing keeps the sensitivity and performance high. We prefer the Force X for alpine climbing and long routes on lower-angle terrain. The dual power straps let you ramp up the climbing for steeper, crux pitches, and the all-natural suede upper forms to keep your feet smiling on a Grade V mission. Our favourite “comfort” shoe, with a few tricks up its sleeve. Try ‘em on and feel the goodness.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Dual power strap closure
- Luxurious padded mesh tongue
- Partial lining with suede footbed
- Proven fit of the performance-oriented FF last
- V-Tension™ active randing system
- Vibram® XS Edge
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Vellutina
- Midsole: Flexan
- Sole: Vibram® XS Edge; 4mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.