Designed for technical approaches on difficult terrain, the Acrux SL leverages advanced Arc’teryx footwear technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction, then streamlines them for exceptionally lightweight performance. The Adaptive Fit Lite design uses zonal stretch that shapes to the foot for an exceptional fit and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Easy to pack and carry, the versatile Acrux SL is light, exceptionally durable and designed to handle demanding approaches, scrambles, day hikes and everyday wear.
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for improved durability
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Vibram® Arc’teryx Light Approach Outsole combines a sticky climbing zone and smearing inserts with a mountaineering heel tread for ease of stride
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit Lite employs a zonal stretch liner that forms to key areas of the foot for a customized, supportive fit
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.