The light, durable Acrux FL is specifically designed for warm weather hikes and approaches on varied terrain. The highly air permeable micromesh Adaptive Fit liner stretches around the foot for a custom fit, and offers a high level of ventilation. Made from a quick drying PU coated nylon textile, the upper is a seamless single piece utilizing thermolaminated construction to create a smooth, uninterrupted surface that’s lighter in weight, exceptionally abrasion resistant, and not subject to failure at seams. The injected EVA midsole is designed and moulded to work in tandem with the outsole for superior braking on descents and agility on the move. Three dimensional toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend the Acrux FL’s durability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for improved durability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.