The Black Diamond Drop Zone Bouldering Crashpad features a multi-density foam layup for excellent shock-absorption. The taco-style fold provides a continuous landing surface to provide protection during rapid descents. Side grab handles allow the spotter to quickly adjust the pad’s location. With gear-storage capabilities and durable ripstop polyester, the Black Diamond Drop Zone Bouldering Crashpad is an excellent choice for bouldering protection.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- High-compression PU foam with an improved closed-cell PE foam overlay
- Taco-style design ensures a continuous landing surface
- Quick-closure elastic mesh flap allows for easy gear storage
- Shoulder straps and waistbelt make for hands-free transport
- Two side grab handles enable the spotter to make quick adjustments
- PU-coated 600d ripstop polyester on bottom and sides provides protection against moisture and abrasion
- Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz (4.75 kg)
- Dimensions: 41" x 48" x 3.5" (104 x 122 x 9 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.