Go ultralight on backpacking, trekking and summer-mountaineering adventures with MSR® Swift™ 3 Trekking Poles. Engineered for those who travel fast or take on technical terrain, these compact, three-section poles are made of ultralight and strong 7,000-series aluminum. Their streamlined design is built around our low-profile SureLock™ Adjustment System, which replaces unreliable friction-based locks with an easy-to-adjust, positive-locking mechanism. Ventilated straps and ergonomic foam grips ensure comfort.
- Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance
- Manually operated SureLock™ System for those seeking a minimalist design and light-and-fast performance
- Light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum
- Ultralight, ergonomic design fits a broad range of hand sizes, and ventilated strap provides breathability in summer weather
- Low-profile adjustment high on the pole minimizes swing weight
- Weight: 450 g (16 oz )
- Min Length: 110 cm (43")
- Max Length: 140 cm (55")
- Collapsed Length: 57 cm (22.4")
- Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.