Ultralight and compact with legendary reliability for those who move fast-and-light. Engineered for fast-and-light ski mountaineering, splitboarding and snowshoeing, the Flight™ 3 poles feature ultralight, aircraft-grade aluminum construction, a pack-friendly three-section shaft and ergonomic grips. Unlike friction-based adjustment-locking mechanisms that can sometimes slip, Flight™ 3 poles are built around our exclusive SureLock™ Adjustment System, which utilizes a positive-locking design for lightweight, reliable performance, and confidence on challenging terrain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- SureLock™ Adjustment System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers no-slip confidence in all conditions
- Ultralight Strength: Ultralight, uncompromising 7000-series aluminum
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and with breakaway protection, should the pole get accidentally lodged
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing
- Non-Absorbing Foam Grip: Hydrophobic foam grips won’t conduct cold; grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts
- Weight 1 lbs 1 oz / 490 g
- Length, min 43.3 in / 110 cm
- Length, max 55.1 in / 140 cm
- Collapsed length 24.4 in / 62 cm
- Material(s) 7000 Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.