Add stability and support to your next trek with the McKINLEY Approach Trekking Poles. With an anti-shock tip to absorb impact and a twist-lock system for easy adjustment, you can keep going wherever your adventures lead you.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Twist-lock adjustment system to easily extend and lower the poles
- Foam grip for cushiony comfort
- Adjustable nylon strap to keep poles secure
- Carbide tip with tip protector for added durability
- Includes 54 mm and 87 mm baskets to maintain float
- Anti-shock tip to absorb impact
- Construction: ALU 6061 - 18/16/14 mm
- Size: 68-142 cm
- Weight: 295 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.