The Komperdell Carbon C2 Ultralight trekking pole is the World´s lightest adjustable touring pole. If you need a light touring pole, we recommend this one with a weight only of 150 grams per pole* (*without basket)
- NEW: POWER LOCK 3.0 The new locking mechanism is forged out of high-density Aluminum, this makes the Power-Lock 3.0 not only slimmer but more sophisticated and we were able to reduce the weight but increase its holding power.
- 100% Carbon pole- they are considerably lighter and exceptionally rigid. They do not corrode and therefore last longer.
- best feeling on the grip with the Expedition Contour short grip and the padded strap
- Ice-flex basket
- Ice-flex Tungsten/ Carbide tip
- G´Reptile grip-zone
- all poles are made in Austria
- 3-year free of charge repair service. No matter what or how it happened, Komperdell will repair your telescopic pole free of charge!
- Weight: 150 g (per pole)
- Usable Length: 110-145 cm
- Collapsed Length: 110 cm
- Pole Section Diameter: Upper 16 mm, lower 14 mm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.