Looking for a pair of trekking poles that are both lightweight and durable? Look no further than the Gabel FR-6 Tour FL Trekking Poles. Made of aluminum 7075, these poles are built to withstand the rigors of the trail. The fast lock system makes it easy to adjust the length on the fly, while the padded adjustable strap ensures a comfortable fit. The carbide tips provide long-lasting wear, and the two baskets and rubber tip protector help keep you stable on even the most treacherous terrain.
- It folds down pushing just one button.
- It deploys very quickly, just pulling downwards the third section.
- Made of aluminum 7075, the aeronautical grade aluminum to withstand the impacts with rocks and skis.
- Fast lock system to adjust the length: easy to use even with gloves.
- Padded adjustable strap.
- Ergo fit, soft, light grip, comfortable in every hand and with every holding position.
- Elongated EVA grip, to use it even without adjusting the length.
- Carbide tips to ensure hundreds of miles of use.
- Two baskets and rubber tip protector included.
- Removable and washable strap.
- Material: aluminum 7075
- Weight: 10,22 oz
- Lenght: 110-130 cm / Adjustable
- Folded size: 37 cm
- Tubes diameters: 18/16/14 mm
- Fast locking system
- Grip material and tour grip material: foam
- Strap: adjustable and padded
- Baskets: summer diam. 53 mm + winter diam. 87 mm
- Rubber tip protector