Lightweight trekking pole designed for four-season on-trail versatility, the Black Diamond Trail Shock Pro also features the terrain-absorbing benefits of our Control Shock Technology. Control Shock is located within the grip and provides progressive four-stage shock absorption with smooth rebound control on even the most rugged trails. The dual-density grip and padded wrist strap provide secure, comfortable handling, and the double FlickLock Pro adjustability lets you optimize the pole for any trail or terrain. Interchangeable carbide tech tips offer secure bite on everything from granite slabs to pine duff.
- Dual-density grip and 360-degree padded webbing strap
- Non-slip foam grip extension
- Control Shock Technology
- Double FlickLock Pro
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips and low-profile trekking baskets
- Weight: 590 g (1 lb 5 oz)
- Usable Length: 67-140 cm (27-55")
- Collapsed Length: 67 cm (27")
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.