Gear Aid® brings you 80’’ of Elastic Shock Cord for all repair kits. Use it to tighten tarps/hammocks, replace cord in tent poles or jackets, or even fasten gear to packs. A versatile tool that every outdoor enthusiast should have, Elastic Shock Cord can get you out of many unexpected situations and is one of many no sew replacement parts from Gear Aid.
- 80'' x 1/8'' elastic shock cord replacement
- Ideal shock cord replacement for tent poles or jackets
- Rigid construction allows for an easy feed through sewn fabrics
- Use with Gear Aid Tent & Tarp Line Locks for knot free guy lines
- Manufactured from high-quality materials
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.