From family river trips to the kids’ first climbing adventure—passing down a love of the outdoors requires the right gear to encourage it all. Meet the Habitude 4 tent. Built strong to handle primitive camping, this spacious tent features a standing-height interior that makes it easy to change clothes and navigate piles of gear. The tent’s single giant vestibule allows it to fit in smaller remote sites, such as those along river banks, while providing tons of outside gear storage. When the rain or wind unleashes, the tent becomes a sturdy retreat for card games or reading. And on long days, the glacial-blue fly makes earlier bed times possible, ensuring the rest you need for tomorrow’s mission.
- Strong: Robust fabrics, super-sturdy pole geometry, and smooth-glide YKK stainless steel zippers endure rough use, little fingers, and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain.
- Easy to Pitch: Sets up quickly by one person plus a small helper, thanks to hubbed poles, large, color-coded pole clips and a simple design
- Unparalleled Livability: Integrated porch light* for easy night entry; storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops; strategically placed mesh for airflow and privacy; enormous vestibule. Polyurethane waterproof coating. (Light takes two CR2032 batteries sold separately.)
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
- Minimum Weight: 12lbs / 5.44 kg
- Packed Weight: 12 lbs 10 oz / 5.72 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 95 x 95 in / 241cm x 241 cm
- Floor Area: 62.5 sq. ft / 5.80 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 23.5 sq. ft / 2.18 sq. m
- Poles: 3 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height : 73 in / 185 cm /
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 68D taffeta polyester & DWR
- Floor Fabric: 68D taffeta polyester 10,000mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Mesh Type: 40D Nylon micro-mesh