A perennial favorite with core mountaineers, the VE 25 is a three-person yurt for lodging in severe conditions. By severe, we mean Everest-bagging, -60«F kind of temps.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Summit Series three-person expedition tent
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Four fabric snow stakes included
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- Total Weight: 11 lbs 12 oz. (5.32 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.