A perennial favorite with core mountaineers, the VE 25 is a three-person yurt for lodging in severe conditions. By severe, we mean Everest-bagging, -60«F kind of temps.
- Summit Series three-person expedition tent
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Four fabric snow stakes included
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- Dimensions: 85" L x 104" W x 48" H
- Trail Weight: 10 lbs 13 oz (4.90 kg)
- Fastpack Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz (3.46 kg)
- Total Weight: 11 lbs 12 oz (5.32 kg)
- Floor Area: 48 sq ft + 16 sq ft (vestibules)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.