Bomber, high-mountain protection with refined features, this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit Series® expedition tents.
- Summit Series 2-person expedition tent
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped nylon bucket floor
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zip pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Dimensions: 86" L x 54" W x 41" H
- Trail Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz (3.85 kg)
- Fastpack Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz (3.02 kg)
- Total Weight: 9 lbs 15 oz (4.52 kg)
- Floor Area: 32 sq ft + 11 sq ft (vesibules)
- Materials: canopy: 40D 240T nylon ripstop/20D polyester ?no-see-em? mesh, fly: 75D 185T polyester ripstop coated with 1500 mm PU, floor: 70D 210T nylon taffeta coated with 10000 mm PU
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.