Bomber, high-mountain protection with refined features, this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit Series® expedition tents.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Summit Series 2-person expedition tent
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped nylon bucket floor
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zip pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- Trail Weight: 3.85 kg / 8 lbs. 8 oz.
- Floor Area: 3 sq. m
- Total Weight: 4.52 kg / 9 lbs. 15 oz.
- Materials: canopy: 40D 240T nylon ripstop/20D polyester ?no-see-em? mesh, fly: 75D 185T polyester ripstop coated with 1500 mm PU, floor: 70D 210T nylon taffeta coated with 10000 mm PU
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.