A four-person expedition base camp tent built to withstand the worst Mother Nature has to offer. Athlete tested to endure the most extreme conditions, in the most extreme places, this new Summit Series® tent serves as a lightweight bomb shelter for stays along your 8000m route.
- Summit Series 4-person expedition tent
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule
- Fully taped, nylon bucket floor
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster
- PU (polyurethane) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- High-low venting
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
- Compatible with square gear loft
- DAC stakes
- Four fabric snow stakes included
- Dimensions: 96" L x 96" W x 54.5" H
- Trail Weight: 13 lbs 0 oz (5.89 kg)
- Fastpack Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz (3.46 kg)
- Total Weight: 15 lbs 0 oz (6.8 kg)
- Floor Area: 61.5 sq ft + 22 sq ft (vestibules)
- Materials: 75D 185T polyester ripstop, 2.3 oz./yd² (78 g/m²), 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish (Fly), 40D 240T nylon ripstop, 1.2 oz./yd² (42 g/m²), water-resistant finish (Canopy), 20D polyester “no-see-um” mesh (Mesh), 70D 210T nylon taffeta, 2.7 oz./yd² / (94 g/m²), 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.