Offering great strength and protection for two in all conditions, the Fury double-walled tent features a compact floorplan that allows it to be pitched with minimal platform prep on steep slopes and ridges. A roomy, hooped front vestibule maximizes critical interior space, and a large rear window keeps weight down without compromising the excellent cross-ventilation that’s mandatory for moisture control. Easy to set up in winds, the super-strong Fury tent is your 4-season refuge, whether you’re at the top of a mountain or in the middle of winter.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Advanced tent geometry and reinforced guy-out points provide security in the worst conditions
- Large hooped vestibule allows for maximum usability and gear storage
- Cross-ventilating window and door; pole clips add ventilation between rainfly and canopy
- DuraShield™ coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor
- Four internal pockets
- Multiple reflective guy points
- Dimensions: 94" L x 62" W x 45" W
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 2 oz (2.78 kg)
- Packed Weight: 7 lbs (3.18 kg)
- Floor Area: 36 sq ft + 9 sq ft (vestibule)
- Packed Size: 20" x 7" (51 x 17 cm)
- Poles: 4 DAC Pressfit
- Materials: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone (Rainfly), 40D ripstop nylon (Canopy), 20D nylon micromesh (Mesh), 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.