First introduced in 1995 Trangos have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- DirectConnect™ point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- Two dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- 11 lb. 12 oz.
- Tent floor:70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU FR (Tent)
- Canopy fabric: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR (Tent)
- Fly fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.